We are pleased to have Mark Bailey as our Family Advisor. He has a heart for helping our families achieve a peace of mind when it comes to their final arrangement needs. It is his goal to help our families make their wishes known, relieve the financial burden from their loved ones, and ease the stress on those who are grieving. If you have any questions about pre-arranging, please contact Mark.
- You lock in today’s price. If Pittsburgh Cremation & Funeral Care has a price increase, you would not be responsible to pay the difference.
- You provide your loved ones with a peace of mind knowing that your funeral or cremation arrangements are taken care of.
- You can arrange for payment plans so financially it will not be a burden now, or for your loved ones later.
- Your money is protected and is always in your control.
- Your policy is transferable. If you move, you take your policy with you.
In most cases, yes.
- If you elect to make payments, they will be of equal amounts, making it easy to budget.
- All our plans have early death coverage in the event you pass away before payoff.
Yes. Pittsburgh Cremation & Funeral Care understands the challenges of individuals who need to reduce their assets due to Medicaid or other necessary financial requirements. We can help you:
- Select a cremation or funeral option.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Achieve peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of.